About the Water Issues Listserv
Welcome to the League of California Cities’ Water Issues Listserv.
This Listserv is intended to facilitate solution-oriented communication by city staff and elected officials about local policy, community outreach efforts and technical issues related to water conservation, stormwater, groundwater and other water issues.
This Listserv is open to subscribers from member cities (a city email address is required). The archive is only available to list members.
You can subscribe to this list, or change your existing subscription, in the sections below.
• To send a message to all members of this Listserv, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The size limit for any posting to the listserv is 1MB. This includes the email and any attachment.
• When replying to a question posted on the Listserv, please respond directly to the person who posed the question to the group.
• Those who ask questions of group members are asked to share the results with the group in a subsequent post.
• If you have to send an attachment to the Listserv – with survey results, for example -- it should be small and in the form of a Text attachment (Word, notepad, Word pad, etc.). If you send a pdf, HTML or anything that is not text, it will most likely be scrubbed by the Listserv. This may include logos in email signatures, etc.
Thank you for your participation.
Policy Analyst, Policy Research and Membership
League of California Cities
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the Waterissues
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to Waterissues by filling out the following
This is a closed list, which means your subscription
will be held for approval. You will be notified of the list
moderator's decision by email. This is also a private list, which means that the
list of members is not available to non-members.